Tuesday 12 November 2013

100-year-old Dorothy Howe has puffed her way through nearly HALF A MILLION cigarettes


The former secretary has smoked 15 a day since she was 16 and says the killer habit is the key to her long life
Dorothy Howe, 100, puts her longevity down to cigarettes and whisky.
SWNS
Smoker Dorothy Howe has reached 100 - despite puffing through nearly half a million cigarettes in her lifetime.
The former secretary has smoked 15 a day since her first drag at 16, costing £193,000 at today’s prices.
She says the killer habit is the key to her long life – plus a regular drop of whisky.
Widow Dorothy, of Saltdean, East Sussex, said: “I’m alive and can lift my elbows.”
“When I started smoking, they cost 11d for 20.
"I keep saying I’ll quit when they put the prices up, but that’s not going to happen now.”
Is Dorothy just lucky or right to enjoy her life to the full?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212