Saturday 30 November 2013

Drama As Saheed Balogun Drags Fathia To Court Over Her Refusal To Drop His Name


According to the Vanguard, actor Saheed Balogun has reportedly dragged his ex-wife Fathia Balogun to court for refusal to drop his name. He said:
“She is my ex. As for my name that she is still answering, the deed will be done soon. The Nigerian law says that after three or four years, you can do something about it. If somebody wants to keep my name, what of the new person coming in? This has nothing to do with grudges.”And Fathia also said :
" I laugh, my name is Fathia Balogun and it’s going to remain Balogun; nobody can ever change that and nobody can stop me from answering that name.”Ghen ghen. This is just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212