Tuesday 10 December 2013

Embrace Your Blessings


I am blessed to have this day, to have seen another year come /almost over, we got to blow out candles on our birthday, we felt the warmth of the sun on our faces, and the firm ground beneath our feet.I am blessed to be able to learn, build our business and stay connected. Thanks to the brilliance of technology, the internet and social media.

I am blessed to live in a time when a black family is in the White house.

I am blessed to have high levels of positive emotions, life satisfaction, vitality, and optimism.

I am blessed to make progress towards important personal goals.

All the experiences, all the things we take for granted, are blessings we should build on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212