Sunday 1 December 2013

Husband Snatcher! “Sorry Annie, I love 2face…” – Eva Alordiah Confesses, Annie Idibia Responds

http://distilleryimage8.ak.instagram.com/0e0453e059b211e3a4220e1e714463c3_8.jpg
So rapper Eva posted this lovely photo of her and 2face Idibia some minutes ago and said
“I used to love him!!! Errr… Sowwie Annie, i still do! 2face has always been my crush but he’s taken. My God is a God of second chances, what God has joined in this picture, let no….”
See Annie Idibia’s reply below:”I loveeeeeee d pic! It ok ,evry1 loves him.. Hehehehe lol” she said and Eva responded with
“You see why u r my sister!!!! We can share! Family matters tins *runs to Zamfara…” and Annie further replied with “chai!!!! Zamfara far oooo!! oh no! Hw I wan take catch u with my longgggg belle? Na die I dey oo!
See snapshot of their conversation below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212