Friday 6 December 2013

''I Regret Ever Having Tatoos'' - Actress Anita Joseph Is Now Born Again

The actress who is renowned for her controversial movie roles is now a newly born-again according to her. In a recent interview with WG magazine, Anita says she regrets ever having tattoos cause they are sinful. She has tattoos on six parts of her body: the back of her palm, waist, top of her boobs, left leg, neck and arm
“ I regret my tattoos. It is something I wish I never had” she said “ it’s so addictive. You do one, you would do again and again. I just loved tattoos. But that was when I haven’t grown up and never knew it’s wrong in God’s eyes“
Follow: @Ennybale on twitter
Like on facebook www.facebook.com/Boston212

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212