Wednesday 11 December 2013

No Sex Before Marriage?

“I’ve been seeing this guy on and off for a while, but he has a tendency to be very hands on when we are together. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem for me, but he has made it very clear that he expects to wait before marriage and I am starting to get mixed signals.

Worth sticking around for? He’s a nice guy and I respect the no sex before marriage, but I also have needs. It’s so confusing! Help!”

What do you think? What is your opinion about no sex before marriage? Are you for it, or against it. Lets discuss!

by Shade A’ Onakoya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212