Tuesday 17 December 2013

PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Opens His Exquistive Museum



On display at the museum are shirts, photographs, signed footballs from his numerous hat-tricks and trophies dating all the way back to his childhood to the present day including the Ballon d'Or he claimed in 2008. 
"All of the trophies I have won are important, And I have room for more. I don't want to mention one in particular."
 And after persistent questions on the Fifa Ballon d'Or, he said: "If it arrives then of course there is room for it. I hope to add many more trophies to this museum."






No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212