Friday 3 January 2014

Actress Chika Ike goes designer shopping in Abu Dhabi. See photos

The pink Chanel bag is about N740k if you convert to Naira. The blue Dior bag is about the same price, not sure what the LV bag (above left) and Fendi bag (below left) costs, but they are pretty expensive bags. And yes she bought all of them. Chika shared the pic on her instagram and wrote;"These bags called me..."oh! chika buy me"!!! I fell in love with them and took them all home with me. #lv #channel #fendi #dior #workhardplayhard #thingsthatmakemehappyVery expensive shopping. :-). Another pic after the cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212