Saturday 4 January 2014

MI, Kellyhandsome end five years feud


Anyone can hold a grudge , but it takes aperson with character to forgive. Kelly Handsome and M.I who have been engaged in a five-year old feud have buried the hatchet and let bygones be bygones.
The feud started when Kelly Handsome took acerbic shots at some popular Nigerian artistes years back. M.I who was an upcoming artiste as at the time wasn’t spared of the ‘Maga don pay’ crooner’s criticism .
This resulted in an exchange of hate tracks between Kelly Handsome and M.I. According to reports, Kelly Handsome reached out to M.I and ended their five year old feud. The duo performed together on stage during the CARNIRIV festival last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212