Tuesday 21 October 2014

LOL IT’S ENOUGH NOW! Wizkid Embarrasses Upcoming Singer Saeon Once Again…

Saeon posted on her Instagram: “Folks be like I never charge artistes for features, but I’m 1.5m short and I couldn’t even get a retweet, anyway it’s turn by turn.” She was thought to be referring to her collaboration with Wizzy on her hit song, Boogie Down.

It was indeed a shade at Wizkid, and Saeon is deeply upset about it.

Despite the money paid however, she’s pissed with the fact that Wizkid couldn’t even acknowledge her by posting something about the song on his timeline and when she tweeted at him, he refused to do as little as retweet it.

Sources from Saeon’s camp told Us that ‘Wizkid has not been responding well to Saeon, he doesn’t even pick her calls and she’s really angry about it despite all the money he was paid for the song.’

In an interview today with Wizkid, the star in a very relaxed mode addressed all the issues. First one Samklef- He said Samklef is like a family to him, “He came to my house two weeks ago. My house is a party house for Guys and Sam was in my house. So i dont know where all this came from” But regarding issues pertaining to Wizkid returning the visit, Wiz made a gesture at his homeboy in the room with us and asked him, “When last did i come to your house?” His homeboy couldnt respond looking lost in thought trying to figure out when exactly. His expression seemed like, Forever.

Wizkid then continued saying, “I enjoy my space and the little time i get to myself because i am a very busy
person” As to Saeon, “It was strictly work. When did we even start talking that we should be friends like that? She came to me, no not me directly, to my manager and asked for a collabo.

Normally i don’t charge my friends but hey she came with some cash and I gladly obliged. I even gave her 10 percent discount.

Thats a very generous move because it took her a month to get my attention. After that, its back to our separate lives. We are not friends.”

Apparently, Saeon has an EP out and this is the best way to let us know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope u enjoyed reading.. Keep dropping your Comments as the Top 3 Commentators will get gifts from Boston212 at the end of the year...#stayBless

FOLLOW US @BOSTON2123
FB- BOSTON212